My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
Seeing the Vision
I have never tried to create a vision board, so this post interested me. What is a vision board? Why in the world would I ever need one? How do I create on? And what does this do with my life, goals and #OneWord2018?
I love how she talks about how this is something that God is leading her to do. Not just for herself and her own vision of the year, but also for the benefit of those in her life. Habakkuk 2 tell us to write the vision and to also make it clear so that anyone can read it. This is what a vision board will do.
Will this help me with my goals, my vision for the blog this year? I think that having my goals and visions for the year in plain sight would be a huge help in attaining those goals. When you create goals you need to write them and make them measurable. This is just is just taking that a step further. You will have your goals in you vision at all times and also bring more of God into your goals. As you update your board with how God is working, you will encourage yourself and others as well!
I love this post by Debbie, because she speaks through the heart about how God is already using her #OneWord2018 to make some real changes in her life, and the lives of those around her. They are going to be about to see the work that God is doing in her and that is going to give God glory. And in everything that we do, this should be our aim!
Featured Post on Live Life Well
Early in the week when God started speaking to me about creating a vision board, I groaned, and complained and moaned that I just don’t have the time nor the space to create or display a vision board. Then He, oh so gently, reminded me of the Scriptures He gave me and my word for 2018. I’m pretty sure I heard God laughing at me. Not in a mean way, but in the, “oh my daughter, your so cute and you think you know it all” kinda way. LOL
As I was mulling over this vision board thing, I looked around my desk and bedroom area, and noticed that I do have things placed here and there as a reminder of a promise, or a goal I am working towards.
With every #OneWord I have had, I always get some visual reminder and something I can wear to remind me of my yearly word.
Continue reading post here!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.