My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
We are ALL Creative
Over the last year or so I have come to realize that we are all creative in our own ways. God was very creative, think of all of the wonderful things that He created for our enjoyment. He was also so very creative when He formed you! You are a beautiful work of art.
We are each given gifts and talents, areas that we are strong in, that should be used for God’s glory. So there are some of us who go beyond creative into artistic or gifted in certain areas. Take music, we can all let loose and strum a guitar and some pretty cool stuff come out, even though we may never be a gifted musician, we can be creative in this area and find joy in it.
Maybe you sew a little, or draw, or color, or work with wood, knit, crochet, or just dabble in a little fun painting! It can be so rewarding and relaxing to spend time being creative! And you never know, you may try it and LOVE it!
In our featured post this week we have Naush from Doodle Buddies where she blogs about crafting and the benefits of creating something. She is sharing with us about the workshop that she did for women in Dubai and the pros to getting involved with some sort of craft workshop.
How encouraging it is to see these women work to create something and to see the joy that it has brought them. It is so important that we try new things ourselves. That we expose our children to all sorts of new things. We never know where our, or their, talents and gifts may be exposed!
Featured Post on Live Life Well
In Dubai, we have sewing/quilt/crochet clubs, and we have quilting/papercrafting classes, however, I feel, there are far too many crafts that cannot be categorized and that’s exactly, what I was offering.
Every project they attempted was remarkable, considering no one had attempted such projects before.
Every one learnt something new, a skill, a technique, a design, especially me.
I learnt that, making friends with like minded creative people is A GIFT !! And I cherish these friendships.
I was truly overwhelmed.
Enthusiasm, patience and perseverance are the only ingredients needed to brew any success story.
Needless to say, the results were amazing.
Continue reading post here!
Most Clicked Posts from Last Week!!!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.