My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
Saying I am Sorry
Saying “I’m sorry” has become something that we do quick to get out of “trouble”. But without the heart behind the “I’m sorry” it really means nothing. And true repair of relationship is dependent on the apology being heartfelt.
In our featured post this week Jennifer is showing us the different components of a true apology.
“Never ruin an apology with an excuse.” Benjamin Franklin Click To Tweet
Featured Post on Live Life Well
It seems that lots of people say sorry, but they really mean “sorry, not sorry.” It’s like a bad joke, but so many people don’t know how to properly apologize. Or they don’t want to or care to make amends in their relationships. That’s just selfish.They blame others. They don’t accept responsibility for doing anything wrong. They actually blame their victims. There’s a lack of empathy.
Victims can’t accept a flippant “sorry” when they need a heartfelt apology.
And the accusers wonder why everyone is so angry.
We seem to live in a society of anger and unforgiveness. There’s little empathy.
Nobody is perfect. We make mistakes. We act stupid. We say dumb things in mean ways.
We need healthy relationships to be happy and that means we apologize when we do wrong and make amends.
Too many of us never learned how to apologize.
Continue reading post here!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.