My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
2018 Word of the Year
Personally, I have never chosen a “Word of the Year.” And until this past week haven’t really thought much about it. A friend was talking about her word of the year. A mentioned how God really chose it for her. I was in awe!!! As I thought back over the trials and triumphs of 2017 I realized something. Without my even knowing it, God had chosen words for me! He was showing me all year one thing and then at the end of the year let me know what the focus for the next year would be.
I think that there is a lot of merit to letting God lead you to a focus word for the year that will enrich and grow your walk with Him. We all need a little more focus and leading in our walk with God. I am scared and excited to see what God will bring in the coming year and know that at the end of 2018 He will have done great works in me!
In our featured post this week Mary Leigh is talking with us about her “Word of the Year” and how she got started choosing one. I am very thankful for this post and how it, along with Jessica and our talk, opened my eyes to what God has in store for me this year! Enjoy!
Featured Post on Live Life Well
Happy New Year, friends! I don’t know about you, but there is something so wonderful to me about this time of year. I love the feeling of a fresh start, the opportunity to reflect on a year gone by, and the time to set aside to really consider what your goals and intentions are for the year to come.
It’s refreshing and re-energizing to consider all the possibilities of new-ness of January 1. This is an especially exciting new year for our family as we continue to prepare for the arrival of our newest one in just a few short weeks.
One of the things I like to do at the start of each year is to choose one word that will be my focus word for the entire year. I first came across this idea from Lara Casey, the author of Cultivate & Make It Happen, as well as the widely popular Powersheets for intentional goal planning. The point is that you choose one word that will be your guiding word for the upcoming year. I think of it as the spring board for my goal planning for the year. It doesn’t take the place of a list of goals, but it is helpful to focus those goals and my work throughout the year.
So then, what is it?
Continue reading post here!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.