My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
Being able to homeschool is such an amazing blessing. But it does not come without its own set of problems and mistakes. It is a beautiful journey that each family must find their own way through. We must tailor it to our current season and to our children, their learning styles, and their hearts.
There is no right or wrong way to school your children, as long as you are making sure to follow the laws of your state. So we must look at lots of different options, try new things, and not be scared to get rid of what is not working! Also make sure that when listening to advice for what works for another family, it is just that, advice. Do not do it if it does not work for your homeschool!
I love this post by Mother of 3 because she walks you through her mistakes in her homeschooling journey in hopes that it will help all of us on our own journey. I am so blessed by each of her mistakes and see many areas that I need to work on.
Featured Post on Live Life Well
I’m not sure anyone can avoid making mistakes when starting out with homeschooling. For most people homeschooling is totally new and different and there’s always a learning curve when trying something new.
My best advice is to keep at it and do in your heart what you know is right for you and your family.
Try not to compare
Try not to let fear lead
Try not to listen to criticisms
Do listen to your kids! They know a lot more than we give them credit for!
Hopefully reading about some of our mistakes will help you avoid some of yours. Here is where we went wrong:
Continue reading post here!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.