My dear friend Jessica from Overwhelmed to Fulfilled and I would like to welcome you to, Live Life Well: Encouragement for the Journey. Where each week you can come and check out multiple links to wonderful posts full of encouragement for busy women from all walks of life. We pray that this is a blessing to you
There is one thing, that when mentioned around a group of women, is going to get someone really stirred up. Submission to a husband! Wow, those words can get you some dirty looks. But as Christians we really need to stop skipping over these verses and really soak them in. God designed the family unit to work a certain way, and there was a very good reason for this design. Also we need to remember that submission does not mean slave, or doormat. When I began to truly understand what this word meant it changed my life and my marriage. Two people can not be in the lead, and if they are both trying, there is going to be chaos and fighting.
Our featured post for the week is about how, when you learn to let your husband lead, as he was designed to do, it will change your marriage!
Featured Post on Live Life Well
Submission feels like a yucky word. Like an insult almost. When I would hear about it in Christian conversations or messages. It would make me cringe. Truthfully, I just kind of ignored it, and thought praise God – that one will have to wait.
Anyone who really knows me will probably spit their coffee on the screen when they read this title.
God has been working on me. And I mean working! He is not going to let this thing go.
Let me start this off with my mother. My mother is a very strong independent woman. She has always taken care of herself and her three kids. Even when she was married, she carried all of the burden. She made sure things were taken care of. My father was missing or sporadically around for the majority of my life. I had a step-dad for like 10 years, but my mom was still like a “single parent.” She is one amazing woman.
Continue reading post here!
LIVE LIFE WELL LINK-UP
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY
We are thrilled to have you all join us! Our passion is to Live Life Well. We desire for this to be a place we can come together for Encouragement on the Journey.
This is for readers looking for multiple resources on Living Life Well and for bloggers looking to share their encouragement with others and reach a larger audience. We hope this gathering place will serve you well.
JESSICA @ OVERWHELMED TO FULFILLED
AMY @ THE QUIET HOMEMAKER
BLOGGERS, LET’S LINK UP!
1. Link up 1-2 posts that encourage other women to Live Life Well.
2. After linking up, support one another by visiting and commenting on 2 other posts.
3. We reserve the right to delete any post that does not line up with our passion to Encourage on the Journey of Living Life Well.
TO BE FEATURED
1. Grab our button below and place it somewhere on your site or provide a link back to this page.
2. Each host will pick one post to feature and promote on social media the following week.
3. By linking up with Live Life Well you are giving each host permission to use your post and your images on their websites and social media accounts. If you are chosen to be featured, this is how we will promote your blog!
4. We would love to connect with you outside of the Link-Up too! Visit our websites, follow us on social media. Let’s stay connected!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR LINKING UP WITH US!!
Let’s make it a party! Share this post on Pinterest.